Fresh air, birds chirping, and sunshine. Sounds great while studying your chosen subject doesn’t it? However, like everything else, the local village green has its pros and cons. Here are a few:
1. Sunshine. It’s always good to get a bit of vitamin D.
2. Fresh air. Helps the mind and body.
1. Wind. Neat notes become sails.
2. Noise. Unless you have your own park or you’re there at night, you can count on there being some noise around you.
3. Bugs. Where there is grass, there are bugs.
4. Sunburn. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen or sit in the shade.
“While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.”
–Leonardo da Vinci